Providing Beautiful Skin in the Beautiful High Desert.
Micro-channeling Skin Rejuvenation is a step up from traditional micro-needling procedures, dermal fillers or injections. In addition to light painless resurfacing, it covers a larger treatment area and delivers healing solutions deep into the dermis, allowing them to be absorbed more effectively than with a single syringe. Patients may choose to use the Micro-channeling Skin Rejuvenation system on their face, neck, chest, hands, knees or any area of the body that needs hydration.
· Shrinks pores and relaxes fine lines with micro-Botox.
· Smooth skin with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel fillers.
· Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic filler and micro-needling resurfacing.
· Enhance firmness and appearance of your skin with meso therapy serums, growth factors and Stem Cells from PRP.
· Brighten skin with micro-pigment reducers.
· Painless procedure with minimal potential short-term redness.
The device is made up of 24 karat gold needles, each smaller than a hair follicle. These nearly microscopic needles painlessly create very tiny open surfaces in the skin, delivering anti-aging and skin refining treatments deep into the dermis.
During the procedure, the skin is cleansed, the customized cocktail is inserted into the delivery device, which is then applied to the treatment area, the tiny needles penetrate the skin, delivering the solution painlessly, without any bleeding, directly into the dermis. The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes, and involves no downtime or recovery, although some patients may see redness and slight swelling for a few days at the treatment site.
Solutions used in the Cocktail with the Micro-channeling Rejuvenation include:
· Hyaluronic Acid Fillers.
· Neurotoxin such as Botox.
· Growth factors and stem cells from PRP for cellular renewal.
· Pigment reducers
· Skin strengthening solution- Vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and meso esthetic solution.
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 3-4 months. This procedure can be done every 1-3 months, doing several treatments throughout the year will continue to improve overall appearance of skin.
This does NOT replace a normal Botox or filler treatment! It will NOT get rid of deep lines in areas such as the forehead, glabella, nasolabial folds, or marionette lines. It can be combined with a Botox or filler appointment to enhance results.